Read the following terms and conditions to determine if you
are eligible for a rebate:
• Only one service address per application.
• Energy-efficient equipment must be connected to an
electric service supplied by utility
• Equipment installations must meet our Minimum Efficiency
Requirements and be ENERGY
STAR® certified to qualify for a rebate.
• The Utility reserves the right to apply rebates to past
due accounts. Rebates $75 and under will be applied to your account. Rebates
will not exceed the purchase price.
• Purchase and install NEW products. Reconditioned,
refurbished, or second-hand equipment is not eligible for a rebate. Products
replaced under warranty or provided through a repair/replacement service
agreement are not eligible for a rebate.
• Rebates are
intended for customers, not contractors or builders.
• The Utility reserves the right to reject any rebate application
submitted as a result of work performed by a contractor who has failed to
adhere to the terms and conditions established for the rebate program.
Contractors must be licensed if applicable.
• Due to limited
funding, this rebate offer can be withdrawn at any time without notice.
Applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis. All
applications from current year purchases must be received by March 31 of the following year.